Jo Detavernier, SCMP, APR and I had a talk about the typical challenges for companies expanding to the US. Now it is more important than ever to start from a strong foundation and be well prepared, if you want to make it in this competitive market.
You can read the full article on Jo's website
main take-aways :
- do your homework before expanding to the US
- start from a solid foundation
- set clear goals and focus
- consider the different options that are available to accelerate growth
- don't be too cautious, dare to take some risk
- don't underestimate the cultural differences
- explore how a partnership can be beneficial to your business
- be ready for some intense competition
- collaborate with experts who know the pitfulls and help you to avoid wasting time and money
- be confident and enjoy doing business in this wonderful country!!