10 Lessons from Silicon Valley
Travel is back! Last week a fantastic group of spin-offs from the KULeuven visited the bay area. It was a week full of great conversations, inspiring company visits, and insightful presentations.
At the end of the week, we asked the entrepreneurs to make a compilation of the lessons learned.
Lesson learned in Silicon Valley:
- If you want to become a global brand, come to the USA
- Networking is key to success
- The importance of hyper-speed: act fast, respond fast
- Dare to take risks, don’t be afraid to fail
- Always keep innovating, anticipating change
- Have a clear ‘why’, tell your story and be authentic
- The power of Collaboration; 1+1 = 3
- If you seek funding; find an ‘Investor – Entrepreneur fit’
- Balance technical development and sales & marketing
- Dream Big and have a positive mindset
Reading this gives me energy, the positive way of thinking in the Valley is contagious. These lessons are not only valid in the Valley; I hope they are a source of inspiration for your global business.
If you want to learn more about the Power of Collaboration, sign up for my Masterclass!
Have a great day!